Friday, October 26, 2012

Four Roses Blind Tasting Preparation

The Capitol Bourbon Committee is conducting a Four Roses blind tasting on Saturday, so Thursday night my wife and I transferred the Four Roses into bottles so that it would be blind.  I poured the whiskey into smaller bottles and my wife labeled them while I was doing some dishes.

The bottles labeled for the blind tasting.
This will be the first tasting to include all six members, and we'll all be rating each whiskey blind.  On tap are Four Roses Yellow Label, Small Batch, and Single Barrel.  I'm hoping that we have slightly different preferences so we can all take home a bit of the whiskey we liked the best.

I'll be taking notes, so expect some results on Sunday. (Or Monday--I may be hungover.)

No comments:

Post a Comment